top of page


Non Immigrants

Investment Visa


The E1 visa allows individuals or employees of foreign companies with the same nationality to obtain legal entry to the United States for the purpose of conducting international trade in goods and services and banking services.

This visa also covers children under 21 years of age and legal spouses. The latter with permission to work.


The E-2 visa is part of the family of United States visas that are available to citizens or nationals of one of the more than 30 countries that have trade agreements with the United States.

It allows people who have invested significant funds to enter the US in order to establish a business, practice, or office. Although it is not a residence (green card), one of the great advantages of the E2 Visa is that, depending on the country of nationality, it can be extended indefinitely, as long as the business in question is viable.


Employment-based Visa


The H1B Visa allows a foreign person, with at least a university degree (or its equivalent in work experience) to work in the United States, provided that the position requires such preparation. In turn, the employer must agree to pay you the prevailing salary for the position in the state where you work.

The employer must apply for the visa on April 1st to begin working on October 1st of the same year.  This visa is appropriate for people with a job offer in the United States, which requires specialization and needs to start working as soon as possible.

The H1B Visa allows a stay of 3 years, with the possibility of extending it to 6 years in total. Additional extensions may be available if the employer files a labor certification on your behalf to apply for your green card.  


The L-1 visa is awarded by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to enable multinational companies to temporarily send executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees to their office or affiliate in the United States.


The company files petition with the USCIS, not the individual applicant. 


These companies can also use the L-1 visa to send their workers into the US to establish a new branch or office.


The O-1 visa is for individuals who possess extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.


Dependents of O-1s can obtain an O-3 visa to accompany the O1 visa holder into the United States and stay with him/her for the duration.


The O-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for the assisting staff of the O1 visa holders. Only those who work in TV, film, and athletics are allowed to bring their supporting personnel. Those who have O1 visas in education, business, or science are not entitled to bring their staff with them.

P-1, P-2 Y P-3 VISA

The P visa category is a nonimmigrant work visa category for: internationally recognized athletes (P1A); members of an internationally recognized entertainment group (P1B); individual performers or performers as part of a group entering to perform under a reciprocal exchange program (P2); or an artist or entertainer coming to be part of a culturally unique program (P3). The spouse and children of principal P visa holders are eligible for P4 visas. 

Student Visa



The F1 Non-Immigrant Student Visa is the essential requirement for any person who wishes to study within the territory of the United States. This document is necessary if you plan to attend a university or college, private elementary school, high school, language school, or another type of academic institution.

The purpose of a student visa is to get more education and then bring your new knowledge back to your country of origin, not to stay in the US.

Tourist Visa​

B-1 / B-2 VISA

The B-1/B-2 nonimmigrant visa allows you to travel temporarily to the United States for business travel, tourism, medical treatment, or family visits. The business trip should not involve receiving a salary or payment, but reimbursements for travel expenses and daily expenses are allowed.

Besides tourism, B-2 Immigrant visas are also issued to people who must travel to the United States to undergo medical treatment. The application process is similar to that of a tourist visa, but additional documents are required to validate that the person meets all the requirements.

The B-2 tourist visa lasts approximately 10 years and usually grants a maximum of 6 months of stay within the United States.

Once inside the territory, the foreign visitor has the right to request an extension of the stay.

Investment Visa
Employment-Based Visa


Request a consultation today.

bottom of page