Haratz & Stubbe, LLC can be retained for representation in any of the following areas of immigration law:


EB-5 Lawful Permanent Residence petitions for investors
Removal of condition on permanent residence of EB-5 investor
E-1/E-2 non-immigrant visas for Treaty Trader and Treaty Investors

Non-Immigrant Visas

B-1/B-2 Visas for visitors for business or pleasure
F-1 student visas
H1-B visas for professionals in a specialty occupation
L-1 visas for intra-company transferees
O-1 visas for extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education or business
P-1 visas for athletes and entertainers
R-1 for religious workers
TN visas for Mexican and Canadian Professionals

Employment-based Immigration

EB1 Self-petition for extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education or business
EB1 Multinational Executives and Managers
EB2 Exceptional Ability or Advanced Degree
EB3 Skilled, Professional, or Other Workers

Family-based Immigration

I-130Relative visa petition for spouses, children, parents or siblings
I-485 Adjustment of status application or consular processing of immigrant visa petition
Adjustment of Status (green card) or marriage fraud interviews
I-751 Application to remove condition on residency
Motions to reconsider and/or motions to reopen denial of adjustment of status
K-1 fiancée petitions
K-3 petitions for spouses, children and parents with pending I-130

Naturalization and Citizenship

Preparation and filing an application for naturalization (with or without criminal history)
Naturalization interviews
Naturalization appeals
Issues related to derivation and acquisition of citizenship

U Visa

Request for U Visa certification (Form I-918B) from law enforcement agency
Preparation and filing of Form I-918 for principal and derivative applicants in U.S. and abroad
Consular processing for U Visa applicants abroad
Preparation and filing of adjustment of status application (Form I-485) based on three years of continuous presence in the U.S. with U Visa.

VAWA Self Petition

Battered spouse petitions (Form I-360) based on Violence Against Women Act provisions
VAWA based adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident
Following to join petitions (Form I-824) for VAWA derivatives abroad

Consular Processing

I-130 Petitions for Alien Relatives
I-212 Application to reenter after deportation
I-601 waivers (utilized to waive certain grounds of inadmissibility and unlawful presence)


Re-entry permits exclusively for lawful permanent residents who wish to travel abroad for longer than 1 year without abandoning their status
VAWA Cancellation of Removal for battered spouses in Immigration Court proceedings
TPS Temporary Protected Status

If you wish to consult with one of our immigration attorneys to see if we can help you or your family member with any of the above, please contact us at (305) 503-5195 or info@haratzstubbe.com.