At Haratz & Stubbe, LLC, we combine comprehensive analysis with honesty to give you a thorough first assessment of your case. Our goal is for you to be well informed of your options and feel prepared to plan for the future.
During your initial consultation at Haratz & Stubbe, LLC, you will:
- Meet one-on-one with an attorney
- Go over every aspect of your immigration issue, including reviewing qualifications and documents that you present and discussing your life experiences and goals
- Understand your eligibility under different immigration laws
- Get an honest evaluation
- Receive answers to your questions
- Work out strategies for positive outcomes with the attorney
- Discuss fees and possible next steps
- Walk away with an individualized plan of action
No attorney-client relationship is established at the initial consultation. This relationship is created when you and the attorney sign a retainer agreement.
Phone, Skype, or e-mail consultations are available.
Initial consultations are available in English, Spanish and Hebrew, and accommodations can be made for other languages or linguistic needs.
To schedule a consultation, please call us at 305-503-5195 or send an email to email@example.com.