Haratz & Stubbe, LLC is a private firm, which assists clients in different areas of immigration law. With offices in Aventura and Wynwood, Haratz & Stubbe attorneys Sherley Haratz, Esq. and Vivianna Stubbe, Esq. are dedicated to providing client-centered services to meet your immigration needs so that you are well-informed of your options and have the tools to plan for the future.
What is our client-centered approach?
- You speak directly with our attorneys when you need assistance.
- We treat you with respect. Immigration issues can be confusing and frustrating, and we are committed to providing you with comprehensive and accurate information.
- We value your trust, and will be honest about your options and our capacity to help you.
- We pursue simple issues and complex legal analysis with the same passion and attention to detail.
- We know that there is no “one-size-fits-all” for immigration needs. So we are thorough and we develop specific legal strategies for your individual case.
- We work with you to get the best possible outcome on your case, no matter the level of difficulty or complexity.
- You have the last say in deciding what option is best for your needs.
- We are accustomed to working with challenging obstacles and sensitive issues.
- Our attorneys are native speakers and writers of English, Spanish, and Hebrew. We are also sensitive to your specific cultural and linguistic needs.
If you’d like to discuss your options with us, please contact Haratz & Stubbe, LLC to schedule a consultation.